Da Fit APP Instructions
- How to set the bracelet time?
Click the APP, turn on Bluetooth and connect the bracelet, it will automatically synchronize the time.
- How to check the notifications of the bracelet?
Click to enter from the message push interface, and swipe left and right to view the information.
3. How to use the camera function?
When the bracelet is successfully connected to the APP, find the remote control to take pictures, click on the camera icon, and short press the camera icon to take pictures (the APP needs to be opened when clicking to take pictures on the IOS system )
- How to check the battery of the phone?
You can check the battery on the APP device interface, and you can also check the battery by pulling down the watch interface
5. How to use the music playback function?
After the watch is successfully connected to the APP, open the music player and play the music in the download list. A short press on the music interface to switch songs. (The built-in music application of some mobile phones is unstable, QQ Music and NetEase Cloud Music Player can work normally)
6. How long does it take to fully charge the bracelet?
Generally, it can be fully charged in about one hour, and it is recommended to charge it for two hours or more to maximize battery performance.
7. How to turn off the watch?
1)First light up the bracelet, switch to the dial interface, and then press and hold the button for two seconds, Then will shutdown interface pops up, Click， then shut down;
2)On the dial interface, swipe from bottom to top/enter settings/find the shutdown icon/click shutdown.
- How to connect the bracelet/how to synchronize the data of the bracelet?
1）Android: Open the Bluetooth and APP on the phone, click to Bind the bracelet, and click to scan the bracelet. After the bracelet is successfully connected and synchronized, the data can be synchronized to the APP (don’t connect Bluetooth in the settings of the mobile phone, if there is a connection, please Unpair, because it will affect the app connection)
2）iPhone: Open the Bluetooth and APP of the mobile phone, click Bind bracelet, and click the scanned bracelet. When the pairing box pops up, click Pair. After the bracelet is successfully connected, the data can be synchronized to the APP.
- Why the bracelet can not receive information？
Android phone settings:
1）Confirm that the message push switch is turned on in the APP
2）Confirm whether the message pops up in the notification bar of the phone and displays normally. The bracelet message is read from the notification bar of the phone. If the phone does not pop up the message, the watch will not receive any reminders (you need to find the notification and status bar in the phone settings. Open qq, WeChat, phone, SMS, etc.)
3）Open the APP/click other settings/accessibility/open the APP
4）Open WeChat/My/Settings/Tap New Message Notification/Open Notification Message to display details
5）Open QQ/Settings/Message notification/Open notification message to display details
- Confirm that the message push switch is turned on in the APP
2）Open phone settings/notifications/click WeChat/QQ/phone/SMS/open allow notification
Display in <Notification Center>.
- Open WeChat/My/Settings/Tap New Message Notification/Open Notification Message to display details
4)Open QQ/Settings/Message notification/Open notification message to display details
10. How to untie the bracelet?
Android phone operation: Open the APP and click the middle icon at the bottom, and click Remove device to unbind.
iPhone operation: Open the APP and click the middle icon at the bottom, and click Remove device to unbind.
Find the corresponding Bluetooth name in the phone settings, click the small exclamation mark at the back, and choose to ignore this device:
If you find that the device is still displayed in the list after ignoring it, you can turn off Bluetooth and turn it on again.
11. Can’t connect the bracelet?
Turn on the Bluetooth of the mobile phone, open the APP, click to unbind, and then re-bind.
12. Why can’t I take a hot bath with my watch?
The high temperature of the bath water will form a large amount of water vapor, and water vapor is a gas, its molecular radius is small, and it is easy to penetrate through the gaps in the case. When the temperature drops, it will re-form droplets, which can easily cause a short circuit in the internal circuit of the watch, damage the circuit board of the watch, and then damage the watch.
13. Why doesn’t the watch show the weather?
The watch needs to be bound to the APP, and weather information can be obtained under normal connection and normal network conditions.
14. Why is there no data in the weekly activity report and weekly sleep report?
First, distinguish whether it is “daily step counting and sleep data” or “weekly step counting and sleep data”, which needs to be viewed on different interfaces of the app (the daily step count data can be viewed on the APP homepage, and the daily sleep data can be left on the step count page Swipe to view. Every Monday at 7:00, update last week’s step count and sleep weekly report data. Analysis data can be viewed on the discovery page).
- How to monitor sleep?
When a person sleeps, they are usually in a static state. When they roll over and move their arms, the sensors of the watch will record the changes in activity. The bracelet is worn on the wrist and can track changes caused by changes in body movement to determine whether a person is sleeping.
- Why is there no sleep record when wearing a wristband to fall asleep
- Frequent physical activity during sleep, and poor sleep quality, the watch recognizes as a non-sleep state.
- Only the time to fall asleep between 8 pm and 10 am will be recorded.
17. Why does the screen not light up when I raise my hand?
First, open the app and check whether the “turning wrist screen switch” is turned off. If the screen still cannot be turned on, the app needs to be refreshed and synchronized again (for example, in the sleep state, the “turning wrist screen bright” is off by default).
18. How to synchronize WeChat sports?
Open the APP, click WeChat Sports, and follow the interface operation steps.
- Why are the WeChat sports and bracelets inconsistent after the WeChat sports sync app?
The reading data of the WeChat leaderboard is the maximum number of steps per day. If the mobile phone data is larger than the bracelet, then the WeChat leaderboard data value is not watching data.
- Why does the data show 0 after WeChat exercise synchronization, but the bracelet has a step counter?
1)Check if the phone’s Bluetooth is turned on, and make sure that the bracelet is not connected to other phones.
2)Open the APP, click on WeChat Sports, and follow the prompt steps;
The bracelet is not bound to WeChat
Normally, if you open the WeChat official account of Da Fit App, it will show that a device is connected. If no information is displayed, open the APP, click on the WeChat movement and follow the prompts; if it shows that it is connected, wait 5-10 seconds for the result.
19. Show the status of connected 0 devices
Method 1. Click to return to WeChat and click the leaderboard again.
Method 2: Open the APP, when the bracelet is successfully connected, the WeChat official account status shows Connecting, wait for 3-10 seconds, enter a connected device, and click the leaderboard;
20. Display the status of 1 connected device, but the data is incorrectly updated
Prerequisite: Make sure that the phone is next to the bracelet, the bracelet is turned on, and when one device is connected, click the leaderboard data is incorrect;
Reason 1: The data read in the WeChat leaderboard is the maximum number of steps per day. If the mobile phone data is greater than the bracelet, then the WeChat leaderboard data value is not the watch data.
Reason 2: WeChat needs time to update data (WeChat does not allow frequent data acquisition in a short period of time)
Reason three: open WeChat, click mine, click settings, click device, click delete device (re-bind)
21. Why does the bracelet often disconnect?
Android set whitelist and enable auto-start management;
OPPO phone settings;
- Open OPPO mobile phone manager-click on permission privacy-click on application permission management-click on APP-open I trust this application;
- Open the app–click the touch button at the bottom of the phone–click the lock on the top left of the app
- Turn on self-starting management-click on mobile phone manager–click on self-starting management–open APP
VIVO phone settings;
- Open I Butler–click on settings at the top right–click on accelerated whitelist–open APP
- Open I Butler-click on software management-click on self-start management-open APP
Mi mobile phone settings;
- Open the APP–long press the phone home button–drop-down the APP–click to lock the task
2. Open the phone settings-click on authorization management-click on self-start management-open the APP
Meizu phone settings;
- Open the Security Center–click Advanced–click Permission Management–click All Apps–click APP–enable trust this app–enable allow automatic launch–enable display notification
2. Open the phone manager-click on permission management-click on self-start management-open the APP
3. Open the phone manager–click on phone acceleration–click on settings in the upper right corner of the screen–click on phone acceleration whitelist–fixture to add a white list
LeTV phone settings;
- Open the APP–click the mobile task button–drop-down the APP–lock the APP
- Open the phone manager-click on the hidden danger-click on the self-starting management-open the APP
- Open the mobile phone manager-click on the hidden danger-click on the application permission management-click on the phone/address book / SMS-open the APP
Huawei mobile phone settings;
- Open the phone settings-click on the protected background application-open the APP or phone manager-click on acceleration optimization-click on the protected application-open the APP
- Open the phone settings-click to start automatically start open the APP
Samsung mobile phone settings;
- Open the APP–click the touch button at the bottom left of the phone–click to lock the APP
2. Turn on the automatic operation switch: System Manager-Green Background-Process Whitelist-Choose to add applications to the whitelist
Other phone settings
- Find the auto-start management in the phone settings or security center
2. Find the app and authorize it
How to setting a smartwatch’s time?
You don’t need to set a smartwatch time, just open your phone’s Bluetooth, and connect your watch, when your smartwatch is connected to the phone, it will be okay
Bind the smartwatch To the APP， Click to unbind the device, and click OK to unbind. The iOS system needs to go to the settings to ignore the Bluetooth device.
How do I unlock my SmartWatch if I forgot my password?
For Da fit App you just put 0000, and your smartwatch will be unlocked, but this only suits for Da Fit watch App, if you are using Wearpro App smartwatches,the unlock smartwatch NO.:8762,